Skip to main content

With You! - God's Favourite House


“That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit… The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit.”
John 3:6 & 8

Years ago I had to represent the company I used to work for at the time, in South Africa. I went through all the necessary preparations with our partners because I was the one going to do the presentation. When I was about to go, one of them shook my hand and said, the forces be with you. I did not want to say amen because I was not sure which force he was referring to. But when I inquired about him, I found out that he is a Jew. Sometimes you think you are the only one that knows God. Every Jew knows that the horse can be prepared for battle, but safety is of the Lord.

You should do your homework, you should plan, you should pray, and you should read if need be. But every Jew knows that there is an unseen force that can back you up and make your life beautiful or can resist you and make your life miserable. I pray that the forces of heaven will back you up, in Jesus Name. Even the sports man knows that you can train because skill is necessary. But when you get in front of the net, you need the forces on your side because you have to kick the ball; but you need the wind to carry it into the net and not away from the net. God controls the wind and I pray that God will score goals for you. And as your enemy kicks the ball, the wind of heaven will carry the ball into their own post, in the Mighty Name of Jesus.

Have you heard about the six-day war? Egypt mobilized all the Arab nations and their singular objective was to wipe out Israel. Compared to the enemy, Israel was so small. But the president of Israel attacked them first and in just six days the battle was over. This is not a battle that was fought in the days of David; this was in 1967. If you watch their documentaries, the Jewish soldiers said that they saw forces [angelic beings] fight for them. All the Arab nations were defeated, not in three years or in six months but in six days- only six days.

I do not know what you are going through but I’m here to tell you that because you showed up before the Lord today, the forces of Heaven will begin to work in your favor. I do not know the number of enemies that have surrounded you, but in six days you will look for them and you will not see them anymore, in Jesus Name.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, help me remain open to the wind of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus Name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Channels

Rom.1:20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God [with emphasis]. So far we have examined three channels God uses to speak to us. If you are not reading your Bible consistently, if you are not listening to messages over and over again, and if you are not accountable to other believers, you do not have believers that are speaking into your life, you have already missed three main channels God speaks through. Channel #4: God speaks to us through His Creation. Ps.19:1 The heavens proclaim the glory of God. The skies display his craftsmanship. 2 Day after day they continue to speak; night after night they make him known. 3 They speak without a sound or word; their voice is never heard. 4 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth, and their words to all the world [with emphasis]. God’s cre...

Dominion Mandate Daily Devotional February 26, 2016

THEME: RETREAT TO REFRESH READ: Matt. 11:25-30 When some musicians want to release great songs, they retreat to secluded places where they can reflect, meditate and create. Some choose places overlooking the vast oceans, some choose where there are waterfalls, and some choose places with thick forestations.  As they observe the beauty of nature, the swift moves and songs of the soaring birds, the colourful flowering vegetations, the serene beaches and the unending waves of the nearby waters, they capture inspiration that helps them develop the hit songs they have been longing for. I met one of the world’s renowned musicians in Atlanta, USA a few years ago where journalist surrounded him and were asking what he had come to do and why his beards had grown so much. He said that his last album did not perform well enough and he was incubating another one he wanted to release that would perform better. He said that he needed to pull away from the Noise of New York and California ...

Setting Prisoners Free

Our Daily Bread Devotional 4th October, 2016 Read: Psalm 146 Bible in a Year: Isaiah 20-22; Ephesians 6 The Lord sets prisoners free. (Psalm 146:7) When my wife and I visited the National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force near Savannah, Georgia, we were especially moved by the prisoner-of-war exhibit, with its re-creation of a German prisoner-of-war camp’s barracks. Marlene’s dad, Jim, served in the Eighth Air Force, the “Mighty Eighth,” as they flew missions over Europe during World War II. During the war, the Eighth Air Force suffered over 47,000 injuries and more than 26,000 deaths. Jim was one of those shot down and held as a prisoner of war. As we walked through the exhibit, we recalled Jim telling about the absolute joy he and his fellow prisoners felt the day they were set free. God’s care for the oppressed and liberation of the imprisoned are declared in Psalm 146. The psalmist describes the one who “upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the ...